ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching in Algeria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Africa & S.W. Asia [Middle East]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cynthiaelaine

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Teaching in Algeria Reply with quote

Hi. I am looking for information about teaching English in Algeria. I've been searching the internet, but haven't found very much about it, so I thought I would try a few ESL forums.

Thank you,
Cynthia
walterharris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Teaching in Algeria Reply with quote

I am interested in any information about teaching english in Algeria. I plan to go there to be married insha Allah in October this year and though I have already researched some schools I would like to hear from somebody with first hand experience if possible. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated thanks.
cynthiaelaine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Teaching English in Algeria Reply with quote

Hi
Here is a website that might be useful to you. I think it is a website for public school English teachers in Algeria. http://www.eltalgeria.webs.com/

And here is another website about a school called the hopeland institute http://www.hopelanddz.com/8.html

and there are many forums about Algeria on algeria.com

I hope this helps. It is difficult to find information about Algeria. Please post your experiences in looking for a teaching job there, if you have time. Thanks.

Good Luck,
Cynthia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Africa & S.W. Asia [Middle East]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: