ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help! Getting a job in Colombia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Central & South Americas...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tblenk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Help! Getting a job in Colombia Reply with quote

I have an advanced TESOL certificate and three+ years experience teaching in Asia. I want to find a position in Colombia. I have sent off my resume to the two links listed on this website and haven't heard anything from them. I also looked up the links recommended on other posts and didn't find anything either. Where can I look for jobs? What kind of salary do they pay in Colombia? Are there other recommended countries to work in South America? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: ESL Jobs in South America Reply with quote

Hello Tblenk

Welcome to the forum

Check out our ESL Jobs in South America

http://www.eslemployment.com/esl-jobs/south-america/

If there is nothing there to suit you, then you can download our ESL School Finder guide, which contains over 10,000 ESL School addresses worldwide. These include contact persons, email addresses and telephone numbers.

Of these, there are over 700 ESL School addresses for South America and over 100 for Colombia

http://www.esl-school-finder.com/

In the first instance, send your CV, to the schools, via email and follow this up with a telephone call.

Best of luck

UJ
tblenk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I'll check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Central & South Americas... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: