ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice for potential TEFL takers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL Certification Issues...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matce

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Advice for potential TEFL takers Reply with quote

Hey guys and gals,

I just recently became a teacher in China and obviously I had to take the TEFL certification in order to get a job (in my case better pay!).
I looked around for quite a bit, and boy there are some crazy prices out there (up for 500 bucks online!).

I ultimately did my TEFL with TEFLmadeeasy . com and can highly recommend it - I learned a lot, the material seems up to date and the response time is REALLY great!
Also its less than 150 bucks and they email you the certificate once youre done, so u can straight forward it to the recruiter/school!

Hope to help somebody out - I had a great experience with them and I always like to promote such!

thanks and greetings from China!
Zzark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm . . . is this spam?
Matce

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man,
definitely not spam, Im a regular guy haha
I just looked around when I needed my TEFL and there are SO many companies offering the same thing for a HUGE price variation. Since Im a fresh grad I dont have cash sitting around and I went with the cheapest source I could find and it turned out great so I figured I share and also help that company out. Obviously they are in the business of selling the right product for the right price and that's what I'm all about!

Smile
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: ADVERTISING Reply with quote

Hello Matce

Our software indicates that your posts are coming from a computer in the US.

Therefore, I assume that someone is writing these posts on your behalf.

Incidentally, advertising is not allowed on the forum.

However, there is one way around this and that is to post in our Links to Your Website section but you must leave a return link, on your website, back to http://www.esl-jobs-forum.com

Please keep us informed on life in China, where you are.

UJ
Matce

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, yeah, everything here runs via a VPN - else google wouldnt work for example Smile
THIS post should come from CHINA as my VPN is turned off ...

Sorry for posting links if you're not cool with it, I'm just trying to help fellow "teachers" out Smile

Please note that I have NO affiliation with teflmadeeasy - I just used them to get my certificate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL Certification Issues... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: