ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Learning English Online is FUN!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL to Young Learners...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
executivejam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Learning English Online is FUN! Reply with quote

Hello,
I just want to share my experience in learning English online from a website. I really have fun in learning English from the site. I have now a confident to communicate foreign people.

Good luck
JustMe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that the English teachers who post on this discussion board can already speak English well enough without having to do online courses. It's probably not the best place to advertise.
Lena2222

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject: home education Reply with quote

Good evening! I want to tell my story about home schooling. Let me to introduce myself. My name is Lena. I live in Ukraine. One day I decided to change my job. I quickly found a company that would like to work. Director of the company said that it would take me a job if I will raise my English language skills. English I had to know, because the company was foreign. I started to look for useful websites and useful literature. Here some of the sites https://essaycool.com/ and https://lingualeo.com I watched movies and read books in English. I found a lot of useful forums. At the forum, I began to chat with people who also studied English. We corresponded so much that one day we decided to meet with her. I met with Anna, and I realized she will become my friend. Anna has many friends, where she invited me. Now I have a lot of friends, a large circle of acquaintances. We go to the movies, have a party, we go into the countryside. And most importantly, I know that they can rely on and they always support. We even plan together to run our business. At the company works mainly guys, so I'm with them safely. That's how I found new friends and good people in my life. At work I have. It took me two months to raise the level of knowledge of the English language. I like my job. We even part of the walk with colleagues and with my new company. I would recommend training at home. This is useful not only for work but also for recreation. What do you think about learning at home?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL to Young Learners... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: