ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drama in the Czech Republic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CizinkaNaZemi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Drama in the Czech Republic Reply with quote

If you are a native speaker of English living in Central Europe and have experience working with theatre (productions and/or literature), please let me know! I'm looking for assistance with an interesting project ASAP. There could even be a job in it for you depending on your qualifications.

I'd also love to hear your take on theatre work you've seen or done here. Thanks!
IWearHighWaters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good opportunity I guess...I have no acting experience (although I do a bit of acting everyday when I pretend to like my job). Do you have to be in the Check Republic to apply?

Fran
alisonboston

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I am in Central Eastern Europe and have a background in theater and teaching and have wanted to get something along those lines happening here. Do tell...and please drop by my website and look under my 'acting' and 'teaching' buttons.
teach2learn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Drama in the Czech Reply with quote

i read your post with great interest

i have over 20 years professional experience in Theater in New York
both as actor and director although now i concentrate more on the directing/teaching side of things

i am seeking to start a theater in Hungary or Slovakia

coincidentally i will be in Prague for a theater convention for directors and trainers beginning on March 12 and afterwards locate to Budapest

i am not sure how to post a resume & pic here

but if you are interested email and i will send it on to you

good luck anyways on your theatre project
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: