ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ABOUT TO DO TESOL COURSE & WOULD LIKE TO TEACH IN POLAND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: ABOUT TO DO TESOL COURSE & WOULD LIKE TO TEACH IN POLAND Reply with quote

I'm about to start the Global TESOL course with Seek Learning as far as the diploma and I'm wondering whether its easy to get a job in Poland. I can speak the language as well as read & write but I do not have a BA degree in teaching my background is Senior management for the last 15 years.
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: On line TESOL course Reply with quote

Hello Basia

To teach English as a foreign language, in a half decent establishment, the minimum you will need is a degree and a TESOL certificate but your degree does not have to be in Teaching or indeed English.
You also need teaching experience and this is really more important than anything else. Therefore, this on-line TESOL course will not give you that. If you are really serious about teaching English in Poland, why not go and do your TESOL course there. It would be hands on and you would feel at home, as you can speak the language. Several schools guarantee a job after the course and even employ teachers.

Check out ESL Jobs on this web site for jobs in Poland

UJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: