ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

conditions in poland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kwhale53

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: conditions in poland Reply with quote

Just wondering what Poland is like in terms of living costs, working conditions, preferable areas to teach in, &c. I'm heading that direction shortly, and seeking tips from "veterans".
Thanks
IWearHighWaters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a good tip. Bring your gloves and mittens if your giong to be there in the winter time. You also might want to bring some high water jeans. The poles for some reason love to wear highwaters with white socks no less. I think it's a fascination with Michael Jackson type thing.

Good luck!

Fran
magicmajenta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWearHighWaters wrote:
Here is a good tip. Bring your gloves and mittens if your giong to be there in the winter time. You also might want to bring some high water jeans. The poles for some reason love to wear highwaters with white socks no less. I think it's a fascination with Michael Jackson type thing.

Good luck!

Fran

Wow, you mean men are wearing those. I can understand women, but men. Oh well!
asia23bb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, come on! Poland isn't situated on the North Pole, it's not that cold. And you must be kidding with high water jeans and white socks, esp. for men. Some women wore them when it was fashionable, but men did not!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: