ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Passport and money Job scam for Turkish job position.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Say Anything...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ali.mcclean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Passport and money Job scam for Turkish job position. Reply with quote

The following job advertised for a job in Turkey is a scam: We offer reasonable conditions and High Salary in our school at Istanbul,Turkey.
They will send you a letter of invitation and a contact from a well know school in Istanbul. They use headed emails and contract and even sent me pictures of the accomodation, school and other teachers. A false Turkish visa website has been created to collect your passport information and payment. It is in bad English and worse Turkish. Avoid this job advert. I have marked this job twice as a scam but this site still puts it up.
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: SCAM ADVERTISEMENT Reply with quote

Hello Ali.mcclean

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry about that and thanks for the heads up. Send me the link to the advertisement, I will have it deleted and keep a look out for it, in the future.

UJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Say Anything... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: