ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Author of ESL-School Blog & ESL Expert Newsletter!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Open ESL Expert Discussion...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Hobbs
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: New Author of ESL-School Blog & ESL Expert Newsletter! Reply with quote

Friends and Colleagues of this Forum,

I gleefully cut-and-paste the following important information I just received from Jake Peebles, president of ESLemployment, below:

Jake Peebles wrote:
Dear ESL-Jobs-Forum Participants,

This is Jake from ESLemployment. We hope you have enjoyed the entries thus far on these very insightful and thought-provoking forums about the ESL industry. As you know, we will soon be revealing the identity of our new author for the ESL-Lesson-Plan blog.

But first, I need to make an important announcement to all subscribers this forum and the sister-blogs, ESL-Lesson-Plan, English-Blog, and ESL-School. Many of you who follow the entries in this forum on a regular basis also read the interesting articles on ESL-School.

Patricia Dean, the current author of both the ESL Expert newsletter and the ESL-School blog (both designed for ESL administrators) will soon be parting ways from the editorial ranks of ESLemployment. After a long and successful career in ESL management, she has decided to retire and pursue other engaging opportunities. We have sincerely enjoyed her writing services and wish her the very best in her new ventures.

Fortunately, with this upsetting news comes some refreshingly good news. We have recently confirmed a working relationship with Dr. Brenda Townsend Hall, a well-established and highly published authority in the ESL market. We are excited about Brenda’s upcoming cooperation with ESLemployment, so be sure to keep checking with us in the next few weeks on this fantastic, new development over at the ESL School blog and her forthcoming ESL Expert newsletter [ . . . ]

With kind regards,

Jake Peebles
President, ESLemployment.com

Sounds great, doesn't it? I've been asked to provide some more specific details about Brenda's credentials which I will be doing shortly in this thread. In the meantime, look for her posts here in this forum as "btownsend" She is an absolutely fantastic resource! Who knows, perhaps the question you ask might be featured in her newsletter of nearly 80K subscribers!

Back soon with more detailed info,

Lee
http://www.english-blog.com

Lee's blog is still available, however, here: www.english-blog.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Open ESL Expert Discussion... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: