ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any good practical books on ESL lessons planning?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Recommended ESL Books...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sofia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Any good practical books on ESL lessons planning? Reply with quote

I need a very practical lesson plan book, one that has lots of activities that take 10-20 minutes including individual or group work... I am taking a TESOL course to become certified, but I want my own source... thanks in advance.
the levels are intermediate and advance beginners btw
markc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if any complete lesson plan books exist, or whether they would be useful if they did, but there are many books which help with aspects of lesson planning. Off the top of my head, I would say Penny Ur's book: Grammar Practice Activities is very good for quickly finding grammar practice activities Smile
JamesAtRealize

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen anything like that, but some of the books I use have dvds or workbooks that come with them which could help build some lesson plans...
bilinguallearner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out ESL for Beginners at www.bilinguallearner.com and see if it is what you're looking for. I had a problem finding the same thing you are looking for, so I wrote one myself;)
Good luck in your search!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Recommended ESL Books... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: