ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Military Skills English in Middle East

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Africa & S.W. Asia [Middle East]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
proton_52

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Military Skills English in Middle East Reply with quote

Greetings from Australia,

I am an ex military skills instructor of 24 years and a military aid trainer. I am keen to teach English and military skills in the Middle East. Does anyone in the field have contacts within these troubled countries, in the Middle East, that would be interested in a 20-30 year old ex-military Trainer to develop Military skills for their military, using English as the medium?
aardvark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Xe (the new Blackwater) or look up teachmideast.com and select "all" for countries. Once you start searching "Middle East" and "jobs" you'll come up with something.

Xe has corp. offices in Dubai (along with Halliburton).
teflguide

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: TEACHING IN THE UAE MILITARY Reply with quote

WORKING FOR THE UAE MILITARY

Having taught Emirati Soldiers and Navy Cadets I cannot imagine the better job! These students are the best: they are disciplined and motivated to learn! Although getting into the Military Sector is not that easy. Usually universities have subcontracts with the Military, so to get this position you need to apply directly to the University at first. Abu Dhabi University, Zayed University, Veti and HCT are the ones to consider if you choose to get into Military.
teflguide

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: TEACHING IN THE UAE MILITARY Reply with quote

I have got relevant experience.

Have a look for details in my blog: www.teflguide.blogspot.com

You will also find direct employee contacts there..
Hope it helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Africa & S.W. Asia [Middle East]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: