ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Say Anything...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaydon3411

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: some help Reply with quote

Hello I am wondering If someone can help me. I have recently had an interview via skype. But the cam was turned off after 3 seconds. I waited for about 15 minutes thinking it was Skype! Later, the man who I had seen for only a couple of seconds started with a chat interview. This seems like a scam to me and the need for the company to collect data maybe. Who do I contact on this site? I am wondering if anyone is looking into these job posting to check and see if they are real. Because this is my second time here dealing with this crazy thing.
Xpert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happened the same thing with me. What school is offering you this vacancy?
Jaydon3411

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Unbelieveable!!! Reply with quote

What was the outcome for you? Do you know anything?

Below is our job details you applied for via ESL EMPLOYMENT SITE.

Position Available From: February/March 2014
General Job Description: Excellent opportunity for a dedicated EFL teacher to grow and diversify as part of a friendly and supportive team. We are a prestigious and long-established language school offering courses in English, Italian, French, German and Spanish. Our schools is also a centre for Cambridge English Language Assessment exams (part of the University of Cambridge).
Number of hours per week: Average 20/25 hours weekly
Length of contract: A year and extendable, with the possibility of renewal for 2015-2016 academic year on mutual consent.
Additional requirement: Knowledge of Italian is helpful but not essential.

A Classroom:

The school is well resourced with a wide range of supplementary teaching materials and wireless internet connection throughout. We have bright and spacious classrooms and a very well resourced teachers´ room with computer and internet access. Teachers use up-to-date material specifically chosen for the students in each class group. The school provides clear course guidelines and objectives to teachers. We have a professional but almost family atmosphere in the school.

Teachers should be willing to share teaching ideas, assist in the preparation of new teaching materials and attend training/development days in school and local or national teacher conferences/training days (all expenses paid).
Salary: 2,400E/monthly after tax.
Severance pay: 2,000E
Additional teaching hours taught are paid as overtime.
Paid holidays over Christmas, Easter and any local or national holidays which fall within the contractual period.
Legal employment contract with full social security contributions paid by school.
100% medical insurance
Accommodation details: paid independent accommodation.

Please e-mail your CV, passport, degrees/certificates and recent photograph to apply.

Inlingua Ferrara
Dr Vico Hiedemann, Director
Via Mascheraio, 17
Ferrara, FE
44121 - Italy
Tel: +390 694801641
Fax: 532 207276
Web: http://inlinguaferrara-italian.com
Xpert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It' s the same offer as mine..... It s a scam
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: TLS-Top Language School. Reply with quote

See http://www.esl-jobs-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=13856

UJ
Jaydon3411

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: WOW Reply with quote

Unbelievable that there so many companies and people in the ESL world targeting teachers for money and documents!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Say Anything... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: