ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you guys know about ESLTeacherCafe.com - Scam?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
More Or Less

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:59 am    Post subject: What do you guys know about ESLTeacherCafe.com - Scam? Reply with quote

It seems their forum is the same four or five people all promoting products and services owned by Keith Curran - like Panda Visa, Travellex, JourneysEast, etc.

I think if this is true the guy should just be up front about it all. To be honest I have not used any of their job placement sevices because this whole company is based in New York and I don't feel comfortable with the multiple front company thing going on here. If I get screwed on a job placement in China, or any other of their products or services, it appears I could nothing about it Cina and would have to contact New York's attorney general to get any help. It seems like too much BS to be worth the effort.

Besdies, from what I can see they are not even licensed to do business in China. Neither SAFEA nor SAIC knows anything about them, even though their web site has been up for almost nine years..

Do you guys have good or bad experiences with this web site and Keith Curran? Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: