ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SCHOOL NAME REMOVED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you ever been mistreated by an employer?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not Me personally, but my Colleagues, friends or acquaintances.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

HumptyDumpty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:39 am    Post subject: SCHOOL NAME REMOVED Reply with quote

This post has been moderated UJ

If you ever get an offer by a school called (NAME REMOVED) which I am putting in the spotlight. An international English school in Jinan. Don't fall into a trap, signing with them. This school has been blacklisted and commented by many past employees. The list of mistreatments are long and painful to read. These include; an evil boss who blackmails and threatens employees. The school withholds release papers to do with you as they please. The school does not respect the contract but rather improvises on it for their benefit. Meetings where the boss tells employees he will make their life difficult. with open direct threats. You might get fired at any moment for no reason due to the bosses unstable character and occasional show of power. Also this school has been found to discriminate against shorter, colored and non-chinese lifestyled teachers. If i remember correctly, the year I worked for this company, 10 teachers quit due to the lack of immoral management.

Please contact the poster for further details
Giv9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You for the alert.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: