ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6 China Teacher Job Recruiters Arrested Now Ratting On Clie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumpy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: 6 China Teacher Job Recruiters Arrested Now Ratting On Clie Reply with quote

If you or anyone you know used the black market services (diplomas, tefl certificates, or black visas) of these 6 recruiters, send them this link now before they are arrested. The PSB arrested 6 ESL/TEFL job recruiters who are now ratting out all their clients to avoid prison time and a 100,000 fine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChinaScamCentral/comments/65m2z8/at_least_6_china_job_recruiters_are_now_snitching/?st=j1jw623o&sh=c6388cc0
Ms. Molly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: BIG problems with recruiters get China expat teachers arrest Reply with quote

This is some serious excrement. I heard my principal talking today that 157 teachers have been arrested in Beijing during the last two weeks because of these recruiters now spilling the beans on their own teachers. I am so glad I went the legal route!
Shannon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: UPDATE ON ARRESTED CHINA FOREIGN TEACHERS Reply with quote

My apartment is across the street from the Haidian main police department and when I came home yesterday I saw three white vans unloading 18 foreigners in handcuffs. I hollered out to them from behind the fence and asked them if they were teachers and they said yes. I then recognized one of the girls, but then one of the police started walking in my direction so I rode off on my bike.

When I got home I called a Chinese lawyer i met when my neighbor got arrested about a year ago for using a fake diploma and tefl certificate. Anyway the lawyer went to see if she could help.

She was not allowed to meet with the teachers but left them papers with instructions what to do and left her phone number. But she told me privately that all of them came from the same recruiter and they would all be deported in 31 days. I asked why "31 days"?. She told me that the cops now have orders not to let any illegal teacher out of jail before 30 days even if they pay their $2,000 fine tomorrow. SHe said they are trying to "send a message to all the expats working in China" that the Chinese government now has a "zero tolerance" policy in place.

I guess those 18 teachers will now hate China the rest of their lives. I personally think they should be locking up the recruiter, not the teachers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: