ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New REMOVED Scam Targets ESL & TEFL China Foreign Teache

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Durango

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: New REMOVED Scam Targets ESL & TEFL China Foreign Teache Reply with quote

This post has been moderated UJ

Do not respond to either new (Names removed) or you will make the same mistake as my ex GF in China who just lost some major money and is so angry is going back home to Seattle. She was so embarrassed that she hid this from me for two weeks. Although I knew there was something she wasn't telling me, I just thought she had another fight with Danny her new BF. But this morning, I saw she had left this on the computer screen and left without exiting the screen. Finally, when I asked her why she was reading that, she said she was "one of the dummies". When I offered to go with her to the police station, she just said she was going back home to America. No matter what I said could change her mind. I hope Danny can. https://www.scam.com/entry.php?6474 (Names removed)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: