ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crossword and wordsearch puzzles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Recommended ESL Technology...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Crossword and wordsearch puzzles Reply with quote

Just thought I would share with you a piece of software I have found for making up crossword and wordsearch puzzles. Dead easy to use and the results are great. Itís free to download and use for 15 days (which I reckon will be plenty of time to make up a good number of worksheets!). The website is www.discoveryeducationalsoftware.co.uk and the program is called Toolbox.
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Recommended ESL Technology... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: